Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter Wrap Up

Whoa.  Long time, no post.  In my defense, I've been really busy.  Honestly.  And a little lazy about posting.  But I'm back in the game.

Easter weekend came and went about a month ago.  I had intended on going small and low-key this year and I still ended up with a suitcase full of stuff for my already spoiled child.  A child that has so much natural energy, I really shouldn't be fueling her up with candy, but whatever.  That dollar spot at Target gets me every time.

We dyed eggs this year for the first time ever.  Cora was very good at it.
































Then came Easter morning.  See, I told you, small suitcase full of stuff.















What is this candy?















I like it!















Modeling her bunny slippers!




















Chowing down on her chocolate bunny (she only ate about one ear and then it sat on our counter for a week before I tossed it...I swear I heard that thing tell me to eat it on more than one occasion and I just couldn't take it anymore).



















Ready to go to Grandma's house!



















We still have leftover candy if anybody wants some...

1 comment:

Mary said...

We still have a ton of Easter candy left, too. I think I've eaten all the chocolate out of it though...